Thursday, February 7, 2013

Changes

I have recently undergone some big changes in my life that have made a big impact on who I am. I have transitioned into the middle ground, and now am Agnostic. I am also less aggressive towards others on political/religious topics, for I feel that only by taking time to understand a person's reasons for their views will we ever be able to find common ground and compromise. I have also found a creative outlet in which to voice my opinion and to teach others. Through filmmaking, I envision that I may be able to send across messages that can help make a better and more productive society. I have finally gained enough confidence to start pursuing my goals, be creative, and possibly connect more with friends. Which brings me to the last topic, of who I am. Who I am is not yet relevant to public knowledge, for at the present time, I am just a man on a journey of self-discovery. Mark Staco isn't a person, a pen name, or even me. Mark Staco is an idea. An idea to voice out who you are inside, to not be afraid of the public, to find who you really are. Mark Staco is a symbol. A symbol of how we must reach our lowest before we can ever hope to obtain our best. To me, Mark Staco is among the first stones on my pathway of life, proof that when I put my mind 100 percent on something, I can fully acheive what I set out to do. For all the love and support, I would like to thank the amazing communities I have met over this project, for you have gotten me through a very difficult yet vital period of time in my life. Stay strong, and never give up on yourselves, for sometimes that extra 10% is all you need.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with all your goals and projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have full faith that you will and shall achieve many of the goals you set yourself to. Having a voice to speak is as equally important as having ears to listen. Our ideas, theories and beliefs are ever changing as we grow as individuals and it is a life long process. Who you are will never be a static or finite thing as through life, one grows and comes to ever learn more about who they are in sum total. May your journey be just as amazing and enlightened and remember.

    "Our ideals and values are thrust upon us by others who came before. We should strive to challenge each and every one of these before we accept them as our own and to not confine ourselves blindly to the teachings of others." –Christen Bustani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, end the end your religious views dont impact how other religions make you feel, I went from Agnostic to Atheist but thats my personal views, and had nothing to do with anger.Everyone is free to believe what they want no matter the religion or lack there of. I only get aggravated when people try to push their views on me which happens even in non religious conversations. too many people are worried about what happens when they die they neglect what happens when they live. I think living is the most important, so you need to live your life the best way you know how. To me that is true fulfillment.

    ReplyDelete